Tuesday 25 September 2012

CLEAR!







So after nearly two months of inactivity, i am back, and bring with me once again the news that i should be using this blog far more often than i have been, although given what i've managed to post so far that shouldn't be hard!

The reason i have returned this time is because i have begun the second year of my course in Design for Games, and will as a result be making use of my personal piece of the internet a lot more. You'll be seeing the majority of the work i will be doing posted here, starting with some work from my first session in the Drawing for Games module (don't expect much!)

I will be keeping this page up to date with any interesting thoughts i have or just anything i feel the need to make a post for, but for now set your sights on the link below:

Keep an eye on that banner for more blogs as the coursework comes in.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment